MASTER ENERGY HEALER – HEALING HANDS
INTERNATIONAL TRAINING COURSES
LEARN THE ART OF HEALING AND TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE!
Master Energy Healer – Healing Hands Course is enabling you to discover your healing power so that you can help yourself and others to heal their emotional, pyschological or physcial challenges and move forward in life being well balanced, fulfilled and happy.
We all have a secret power within waiting to be woken up. You are here to remember who you really are!
We are vibrating from another level of consciousness and new frequency. Only the spirits who are on self discovery are aware of these changes in their energetic bodies and discovering their hidden talents. We are intelligent beings and only using 2% of our DNA capacity. Imagine what could we do by using 100%? Throughout time, after facing difficulties or life challenges with traumas, financial or emotional problems, we start a quest. A quest to ourselves, to our spirit, to our God given talents, to full discovery of who we really are. And it is that moment, when the gates start opening.
- What is Energy? How do we feel it?
- Why do we get sick? What are the factors?
- Why each person has a different Map of Life?
- Secret of 4 A’s (Attention, Affection, Acception, Appreciation).
- What are the secrets of our Energetic Body?
- What is creating blockages in our body and how to cleanse them?
- How to tune in to our healing frequency and activate it?
- How would you feel if you could learn to heal yourselves and others?
MASTER ENERGY HEALER – HEALING TRAINING COURSES 2019
5-6 OCTOBER 2019 – ISTANBUL, TURKEY
23-24 SEPTEMBER – AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS
4-5 MAY 2019 – BREDA, THE NETHERLANDS
11-12 MARCH – LONDON, UK
27-28 FEBRUARY 2019 – ANKARA, TURKEY
23-24 FEBRUARY 2019 – ISTANBUL, TURKEY
MASTER ENERGY HEALER – HEALING TRAINING COURSES 2018
20-21 OCTOBER 2018 – ISTANBUL – TURKEY
13-14 OCTOBER 2018 – IZMIR – TURKEY
For more information or inquiries, send us an e-mail at email@example.com
Our courses are international and we travel the world for groups of min. 10-12 participants.